Butterscotch Pecan Ice Cream is a delicious and indulgent treat that is perfect for those who love the rich and buttery flavour of butterscotch. This ice cream recipe combines the rich and creamy taste of homemade ice cream with the sweet and nutty flavour of butterscotch and pecans. The key to making this recipe is to cook the butterscotch sauce until it is thick and caramelized, which gives it a rich and complex flavour that pairs perfectly with the creamy ice cream. The pecans add a nice crunch and nutty flavour to the ice cream. This recipe is perfect for summertime and will be a hit among friends and family. It can be made with an ice cream maker or with a simple no-churn method. This recipe for Butterscotch Pecan Ice Cream will guide you through the process of making this delicious and decadent treat, and you’ll be amazed at how easy and delicious it is.
Butterscotch Pecan Ice Cream
- 12 oZ whipping cream
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 1.5 cup Butterscotch chips
- Pinch of salt
- 4-5 Cookies broken up
- 3/4 cup Pecans chopped
- In a microwave safe bowl melt 1 cup of the butterscotch chips with 1/4 cup whipping cream in 30 second increments.
- Stir it every 30 seconds till it’s melted And set it aside to come to room temperature.
- In the meantime whip your cream till soft peaks form. Now add the condensed milk and whip for a minute or so till it’s thick.
- Fold in the rest of the butterscotch chips and put in an airtight container to freeze overnight. Scoop out into dishes and top with a cookie and enjoy.
- Here is the link for the cookies you need for this recipe
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.