No Bake Mango Cheesecake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is perfect for summer. This cheesecake is made with a crust of graham cracker crumbs, a filling of cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and fresh mango puree. The cheesecake is then chilled in the refrigerator until firm. No Bake Mango Cheesecake is perfect for those who want to enjoy a delicious cheesecake without turning on the oven. The cheesecake can be garnished with fresh mango slices, giving it a tropical touch. No Bake Mango Cheesecake can be adjusted to suit your preference, such as using a different type of fruit puree or adding a layer of whipped cream on top. No Bake Mango Cheesecake is a perfect dessert for summer parties, picnics or any special occasion. Enjoy!
No Bake Mango Cheesecake
- 1/2 cups Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 no Vanilla Bean
- 3/4 cup Boiling Water
- 2.5 tbsp Powdered Gelatin
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 no Mangoes puréed
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- Melt the butter and mix it with the graham cracker crumbs. Press in firmly into a springform pan. (You can also used a pre made graham cracker crust)
- Bake at 350 for 3-4 minutes or till golden and toasty. Don’t overtake it.
- Set aside to cool
- In a high power blender, blend the mangoes till smooth and not thready at all. Set aside
- In a food processor combine cheese, yogurt, sugar, vanilla and combine till smooth. Fold in 3/4 of the mango mixture.
- Add the gelatin to boiling water and fold it into the cheese mixture.
- Pour on top of the crust and refrigerate for 4-5 hours
- Whip 1/2 cup cup of heavy cream till stiff and fold in the rest of the mango purée and top with fresh chopped mangoes.
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.