- 1/2 cup Black tapioca pearls
- 2 Oolong tea bags
- 1 tablesppon Honey
- 3 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Ice water
- Put the brown sugar into 2/2 cup of ice water and mix and let it sit.
- Boil 5 cups of water.
- When it reaches a rolling boil add the tapioca.
- When they are all floating to the top and lower the heat, cover and simmer for 5 min.
- Drain and immediately put in the brown sugar mix.
- Let it soak there till you make and strep your tea.
- Boil 2 tea bags in 2 cups of water and let it steep for at least 10 minutes or for however strong you like your tea.
- Let it cool.
- Now add your soaked tapioca to your glass and add the tea.
- Make sure you leave room for milk.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.