Chicken Pot Pie
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed
- Red pepper crushed
- Black pepper
- 1 bag Cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 bag Spinach frozen and chopped
- 1 bag Corn frozen
- 3 Chicken fillets cooked and chopped
- 1 packet Puff pastry Dough defrosted
- Heat the butter in and add the garlic and flour and stir constantly for 2-3 minutes.
- Now you will add your milk to it and stir constantly.
- It will start to thicken and at this time you will put your cheese in again stirring constantly.
- Now put your spices and your veggies and keep stirring.
- Set aside till cool.
- Now pour it into your serving dish.
- Cover with puff pastry dough.
- Make slits in the dough and bake at 350 till golden brown.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.