- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Almond meal
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Melted Butter
- Put all your ingredients in the nutri bullet and purée it.
- Heat your griddle add butter.
- Pour a little batter on to the griddle and use the back of your spoon or a crepe spreader to make a big thin circle.
- Let cook for a minute or two till it comes up easily.
- Flip to the other side for a minute.
- Your crepe is ready.
- Fill it with your preferred filling and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.