Saffron rice with a vegetable medley and kababs
- 4 cups Rice washed
- extra Virgin Olive oil
- pinch Saffron mixed in 1/4 cup of hot water
- Pomegranate seeds
- Zucchini cube
- Onions slice
- Sweet peppers
- Make rice like you normally would but add saffron to the boiling water.
- When done add salt and butter.
- When slightly cooled fold in pomegranate
- Heat EVOO in a sauté pan and start with the onions when translucent add the garlic.
- Once it fragrant add the cumin and then the tomatoes.
- Cook that a bit then add all the other veggies.
- Season with salt, red chili pepper flakes and saffron.
- Once the flavors marry layer it on your rice.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.