- 1 pkg Dry Active Yeast
- 3 tbsp Warm water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 4 1/2 cup Flour
- 4 tbsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup White sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 stick Butter melted
- 1 cup Pecans chopped (optional)
- Take the yeast 3 tbsp warm water and 1 tbsp sugar and mix together till the yeast bubbles.
- This should take about 5 minutes or so.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar, egg, oil and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add the cold water mix well and now add the boiling water and mix well.
- Your yeast should be ready by now.
- Slowly add this to the yeast.
- Add the flour 1/2 cup at a time and mix using your dough hook.
- The dough should not be too sticky so add more flour if you feel you need to.
- Now cover and put it in the fridge till it doubles in size about 4 hours or so.
- Now take the 1/2 cup white sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar and mix the cinnamon in it.
- Grease your baking dish and melt the stick of butter.
- When your dough has doubled, punch it down and flour your board and roll it out to a long rectangle shape.
- Pour the melted butter and make sure it gets everywhere.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mix.
- If you’re adding pecans you can do so now.
- Roll it up and slice it.
- Bake at 350 till golden brown.
- Approximately 35 minutes or so.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.