Cinnamon Rolls are a classic breakfast treat that is loved by many. They are made with a soft and fluffy dough that is rolled up with a sweet and cinnamon-sugar filling and then baked to golden perfection. The result is a warm and comforting pastry that is perfect for lazy weekend mornings or special occasions. Cinnamon Rolls is easy to follow and can be made with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. It’s a great way to start the day or a delicious dessert option.
- 1 pkg Dry Active Yeast
- 3 tbsp Warm water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 4 1/2 cup Flour
- 4 tbsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup White sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 stick Butter melted
- 1 cup Pecans chopped (optional)
- Take the yeast 3 tbsp warm water and 1 tbsp sugar and mix together till the yeast bubbles.
- This should take about 5 minutes or so.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar, egg, oil and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add the cold water mix well and now add the boiling water and mix well.
- Your yeast should be ready by now.
- Slowly add this to the yeast.
- Add the flour 1/2 cup at a time and mix using your dough hook.
- The dough should not be too sticky so add more flour if you feel you need to.
- Now cover and put it in the fridge till it doubles in size about 4 hours or so.
- Now take the 1/2 cup white sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar and mix the cinnamon in it.
- Grease your baking dish and melt the stick of butter.
- When your dough has doubled, punch it down and flour your board and roll it out to a long rectangle shape.
- Pour the melted butter and make sure it gets everywhere.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mix.
- If you’re adding pecans you can do so now.
- Roll it up and slice it.
- Bake at 350 till golden brown.
- Approximately 35 minutes or so.
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.