Lemon Pepper Cod Over Asparagus
- 4 fillets Cod Fish
- 3-4 pods Garlic crushed
- 2-3 tbsp Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp Red pepper crushed
- Marinate your fish with EVOO, Crushed Garlic, Salt, Lemon Pepper Seasoning, Crushed Red Pepper for about an hour or so
- Heat EVOO and butter in a cast iron skillet and add your fish.
- Once it’s cooked evenly on both sides remove from pan.
- Boil water.
- Once boiled throw in the asparagus just for a couple of minutes.
- Drain and immediately put it in an ice bath to shock it.
- In a few min add a little butter to the pan you cooked the fish in and throw in the asparagus.
- Grill for a few minutes then set on your serving dish.
- Top with the fish.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and finely chopped parsley.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.